SW Chopped Shrimp Tacos
Taco Tuesday has never been so easy. These SW Chopped Shrimp Tacos use Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Kit making dinner a breeze.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
- 1 bag Taylor Farms Southwest Chopped Salad Kit
- 1 ear corn sliced off the cob
- 16 large 16/20 raw shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 squeeze lime
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 sprigs cilantro chopped for garnish
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 small flour tortillas
- 1 lime sliced in wedges for serving
Prepare salad according to directions. Let sit for 5-10 minutes as flavors develop.
Toss shrimp together with corn kernels, smoked paprika, garlic, crushed red pepper flakes and salt & pepper.
Heat vegetable oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp, gently tossing as they cook until turning pink and opaque, about 4-5 minutes.
Serve salad and shrimp in a flour tortilla with cilantro garnish and lime wedges.